The pace of transformation in businesses is accelerating and there are many emerging risks. These business transformations are precipitated by the current pandemic. The reliability and relevance of insurance and its value chain is tested and challenged.
How do we ensure the London Market remains relevant to businesses in terms of products, services and skills?
The Client Lens Workstream is engaging with businesses who rely on the London Market to transfer their risks, to understand the following:
- Critical operational adjustments made and anticipated within the business
- Risk implications and associated risk management / mitigation steps taken and planned
- Potential misalignment around disclosure and insurance coverage
- Client engagement experience with brokers and insurers through this time of risk change
- Client views on industry expertise and skills development
Chief Executive Officer
The LMG Board sponsor is Sheila Cameron, CEO LMA.
Workstream members are:
- Christopher Croft (LIIBA)
- Simon Williams (Arch)
- Martin Emkes (AJG)
- Sonia Caamano (Howden Group)
- James Martin (AXA XL)
- Caroline Dunn (Lloyds)
- Business executives from market participants nominated by the Market Associations and Lloyd’s
Beyond Insurance - The Client View
On the 22nd April 2021, the London Market Group launched the report: Beyond Insurance – The Client View. The report, created in partnership with the Boston Consulting Group, provides a thorough analysis of the recent transformations incurred by the London Market’s clients. It raises challenging questions and opportunities for the London Market to better understand the pace of change of clients and further innovate to remain the place to go to find the most innovative and relevant solutions.
Beyond Insurance - The Client View Webinar Launch
View the webinar launch of Beyond Insurance – The Client View report as London Market customers and leaders share their insights and perspective on the report and its implication for the market. Our speakers include London Market Group interim CEO Caroline Wagstaff, LMA CEO and LMG Client Lens sponsor Sheila Cameron, Liberty Specialty Markets President and Managing Director & Chair London Market Group Matthew Moore, NARIM board member and Signify Head of Insurance & Risk Management Department, Rosalie Andre, Chairman Gallagher Specialty Martin Emkes and Managing Director & Partner BCG Paul Clark.